Legal Solutions Steps
First, we will consult with you about the unique requirements of your organization. Topics we'll discuss with you (among other things):
- In which area of law do you specialize?
- How is your organization structured?
- What are the roles within your organization?
- What is your level of experience with technology and eDiscovery?
- Does your organization have a mix of different skill levels?
- What type of training delivery works best for your organization?
- What are your time constraints?
- What are your existing workflows?
- Do you have any specific goals or case-specific requirements?
After your consultation, we will be in a position to assess your needs and recommend a training approach that we believe will guarantee your desired result. During the assessment, we will determine and communicate the following:
- Which training materials you will need
- Whether you'll be better served with onsite training or remote, online training
- Your instructor information (who is skilled in both workflow and instruction)
(so that you can develop a relationship in advance of your training)
- Details to be worked through to assure consistency while still customizing your needs
After the assessment, and after all details have been finalized, we will implement your training, which includes:
- Preparation of your onsite or online (LOT) classroom
(ensuring an environment where all students are comfortable participating)
- Delivery of your customized training curriculum using the most current technology
- Use case examples
- Comprehensive training manuals
- Cheat Sheets and documentation to supplement your implementation and encourage team communication
Following your implementation, each student will have the opportunity to evaluate the training. Once we have completed your training, we are always available to discuss anything additional you may need.
In addition, if you realize any feature requests, we will submit them for you. If we were unable to answer any questions during our instruction, we will find the answer and get back to you promptly.
We know that you'll have follow-up questions and we provide several different methods of follow-up support including:
- The Learning Management System - Click here for more information and a tour:
- Litigation Support and Case Consulting - Call us if you need help setting up your cases, setting up your permissions or just kicking off a production set. We can remote-in and walk you through this process or answer any other case specific questions you may have along the way. Contact us for more information.
If you desire to be certified, we offer free study guides and exams to boost recognition of your software skills.
Click here for more information or here to register.
Finally, we realize that time away from your business is precious and our goal is to make the most of your time while seamlessly integrating technology into your organization's every-day workflow. Please contact us to discuss how we can help achieve your goals: +1.801.734.7199 or firstname.lastname@example.org.